B11C0 LINCOLN - Driver Side Rear Door Ajar Switch General Electrical Failure
B11C0 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Rear Door Ajar Switch
- Driver Side Rear Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Rear Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B11C0 LINCOLN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B11C0 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11C0 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11C0 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C0 LINCOLN MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Driver Side Rear Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the left rear door ajar circuit.
B11C0 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C0 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals