B11C0 CHRYSLER - Steering Wheel Heater Power Supply Circuit Open
B11C0 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Fused Ignition Run Control Output
- Fused Ignition Run Control Output harness is open or shorted
- Fused Ignition Run Control Output circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
Cost of diagnosing the B11C0 CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11C0 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11C0 CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C0 CHRYSLER MeaningThe Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects no voltage on the Fused Ignition Run Control Output circuit for more than two seconds.
B11C0 CHRYSLER More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C0 CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals