B1193 LINCOLN Code - Crash Event Storage Full and Locked No Sub Type Information
|B1193 LINCOLN code possible causes
- Faulty Restraint Control Module (RCM)
- Restraint Control Module (RCM) harness is open or shorted
- Restraint Control Module (RCM) circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1193 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|B1193 LINCOLN code tech notesThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) indicates the vehicle has been in a crash. INSTALL a new Restraint Control Module (RCM) and impact sensors.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1193 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1193 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1193 LINCOLN code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1193 LINCOLN code meaning?The Restraint Control Module (RCM) detected that the vehicle has been in a crash and sets the OBDII code.
|Need more information with the B1193 LINCOLN code?Need more information on how to fix the B1193 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B1193 LINCOLN code?Get the B1193 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.