B1182 SCION Code - Driver Side Air Bag Module Second Stage Squib Circuit Short To Ground
|B1182 SCION code possible causes
- Faulty Driver Side Air Bag Module Second Stage Squib
- Driver Side Air Bag Module Second Stage Squib harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Air Bag Module Second Stage Squib circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Assembly
|How is the B1182 SCION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1182 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1182 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1182 SCION code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B1182 SCION code meaning?The Driver Side Air Bag Module Second Stage Squib Circuit consists of the Air Bag Sensor Assembly, Spiral Cable and Driver Side Air Bag Module. The squib causes Driver Side Air Bag to deploy when all deployment conditions are satisfied.
|Need more information with the B1182 SCION code?Need more information on how to fix the B1182 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B1182 SCION code?Get the B1182 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.