B117C LINCOLN - Latch Centering Switch Invalid
B117C LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Liftgate Latch
- Power Liftgate Latch harness is open or shorted
- Power Liftgate Latch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
Cost of diagnosing the B117C LINCOLN code
The cost of diagnosing the B117C LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B117C LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B117C LINCOLN Meaning
The Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the sector gear open switch and sector gear close switch input circuits to determine the sector gear position. The OBDII sets when the LTM detects the sector gear open/close switch(es) are not in the correct state at the beginning of self-test, or no sector gear switch transition during releasing/cinching.