B1177 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty or low charged battery
- Faulty Alternator
- Battery harness is open or shorted
- Battery circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B1177 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1177 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1177 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1177 HONDA MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Battery Voltage. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Battery Voltage is not to factory specifications.
B1177 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1177 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals