B1176 MAZDA - Front Door Latch Switch Right Circuit Malfunction
B1176 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Door Latch Switch Right
- Front Door Latch Switch Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Door Latch Switch Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Body Control Module (RBCM)
How is the B1176 MAZDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1176 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1176 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1176 MAZDA MeaningThe Rear Body Control Module (RBCM) monitors the Front Door Latch Switch Right Circuit. The RBCM sets the OBDII code when the RBCM detects a short to ground in the Front Door Latch Switch Right Circuit with the right front door closed.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1176 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals