B1176 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit)
- Fuel Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
How do I fix code B1176 HONDA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1176 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1176 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1176 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1176 HONDA MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Level Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1176 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1176 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals