B1175 MERCURY - Drivers Door Ajar Switch General Electrical Failure
B1175 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Drivers Door Ajar Switch
- Drivers Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Drivers Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B1175 MERCURY code
The cost of diagnosing the B1175 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1175 MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1175 MERCURY Meaning
The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Drivers Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the left front door ajar circuit.