B1175 MAZDA - Front Door Latch Switch Left Circuit Malfunction
B1175 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Door Latch Switch Left
- Front Door Latch Switch Left harness is open or shorted
- Front Door Latch Switch Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Body Control Module (RBCM)
First diagnose B1175 MAZDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1175 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1175 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1175 MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1175 MAZDA MeaningThe Rear Body Control Module (RBCM) monitors the Front Door Latch Switch Left Circuit. The RBCM sets the OBDII code when the RBCM detects a short to ground in the Front Door Latch Switch Left Circuit with the left front door closed.
B1175 MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1175 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals