B1175 FORD - Drivers Door Ajar Switch General Electrical Failure
B1175 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Drivers Door Ajar Switch
- Drivers Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Drivers Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1175 FORD code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1175 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1175 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1175 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1175 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Drivers Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the left front door ajar circuit.
B1175 FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1175 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals