B1175 ACURA - Fuel Level Sensor Circuit Open
B1175 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit)
- Fuel Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B1175 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1175 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1175 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1175 ACURA Meaning
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Level Sensor is not to factory specifications.