B1175 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit)
- Fuel Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
How do I fix code B1175 ACURACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1175 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1175 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1175 ACURA MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Level Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1175 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1175 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals