B1173 HONDA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With TPMS Control Unit
B1173 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1173 HONDA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1173 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1173 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1173 HONDA Meaning
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the TPMS Control Unit communication is not to factory specifications.