B1170 HONDA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With VSA Modulator-Control Unit
B1170 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1170 HONDA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1170 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1170 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1170 HONDA Meaning
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the VSA Modulator-Control Unit communication is not to factory specifications.