B1170 HONDA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With VSA Modulator-Control Unit
B1170 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1170 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1170 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1170 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1170 HONDA MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the VSA Modulator-Control Unit communication is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1170 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals