B1170 ACURA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With VSA Modulator-Control Unit
B1170 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B1170 ACURA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1170 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1170 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1170 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1170 ACURA MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator-Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the VSA Modulator-Control Unit communication is not to factory specifications.
B1170 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1170 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals