B1169 - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With PCM
B1169 Possible Causes
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1169 code
The cost of diagnosing the B1169 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1169 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Powertrain Control Module (PCM
). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) communication (A/T Messages) is not to factory specifications.
B1169 Information for specific makes
- B1169 ACURA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With PCM
- B1169 HONDA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With PCM