B1161 LINCOLN - Left Rear Anti-Pinch Sensor Circuit Short To Battery or Open
B1161 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Anti-Pinch Sensor
- Left Rear Anti-Pinch Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Anti-Pinch Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
Cost of diagnosing the B1161 LINCOLN code
The cost of diagnosing the B1161 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1161 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1161 LINCOLN Meaning
The Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Left Rear Anti-Pinch Sensor. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the LTM detects an open or short to voltage from the left pinch strip input circuit.