B1159 ACURA Code - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Multiplex Integrated Control Unit
|B1159 ACURA code possible causes
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) harness is open or shorted
- Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1159 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1159 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1159 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1159 ACURA code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1159 ACURA code meaning?The Gauge Control Module monitors the Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when there is no communication with the MICU (Door Switch Message).
|Need more information with the B1159 ACURA code?Need more information on how to fix the B1159 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals