B1157 HONDA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Multiplex Integrated Control Unit
B1157 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B1157 HONDACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1157 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1157 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1157 HONDA MeaningThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Gauge Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.
B1157 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1157 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals