B1152 SCION - Passenger Airbag ON/OFF Indicator Circuit Malfunction
B1152 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning Control Assembly (Passenger airbag ON/OFF indicator)
- Air Conditioning Control Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Air Conditioning Control Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly Center
First diagnose B1152 SCION code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1152 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1152 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1152 SCION Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1152 SCION MeaningThe Passenger Airbag ON/OFF Indicator Light Circuit consists of the Airbag Sensor Assembly Center and Passenger Airbag ON/OFF Indicator. This circuit indicates the operation condition of the front passenger airbag assembly, the front seat airbag assembly right and front seat belt pretensioner right. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) B1152 is recorded when a malfunction is detected in the Passenger Airbag ON/OFF Indicator Circuit.
B1152 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1152 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.