B1152 ACURA - Gauge Control Module EEPROM Error
B1152 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
Cost of diagnosing the B1152 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1152 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1152 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1152 ACURA Meaning
The Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Gauge Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.