B1140 HONDA - Driver Side Power Window Position Detect Circuit Error
B1140 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Window Master Switch
- Power Window Master Switch harness is open or shorted
- Power Window Master Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
How is the B1140 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1140 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1140 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1140 HONDA MeaningThe Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Power Window Position. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Power Window Position is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1140 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals