B1140 ACURA - Driver Side Power Window Position Detect Circuit Error
B1140 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Window Master Switch
- Power Window Master Switch harness is open or shorted
- Power Window Master Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
Cost of diagnosing the B1140 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1140 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1140 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1140 ACURA MeaningThe Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Power Window Position. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Power Window Position is not to factory specifications.
B1140 ACURA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1140 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals