B1135 TOYOTA - Half Connection In Airbag Sensor Assembly Center Connectors
B1135 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly Center
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center harness is open or shorted
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B1135 TOYOTA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1135 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1135 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1135 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1135 TOYOTA MeaningThe airbag sensor assy center detects partial connection of connector. DTC B1135 is recorded when the airbag sensor assy center detects an open in the electrical connection check mechanism of the airbag sensor connector or in the airbag sensor circuit.
B1135 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1135 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.