B1135 SCION - Half Connection In Airbag Sensor Assembly Center Connectors
B1135 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly Center
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center harness is open or shorted
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1135 SCION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1135 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1135 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1135 SCION MeaningThe airbag sensor assy center detects partial connection of connector. DTC B1135 is recorded when the airbag sensor assy center detects an open in the electrical connection check mechanism of the airbag sensor connector or in the airbag sensor circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1135 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B1135 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.