B1135 SCION - Half Connection In Airbag Sensor Assembly Center Connectors
B1135 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly Center
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center harness is open or shorted
- Airbag Sensor Assembly Center circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1135 SCION code
The cost of diagnosing the B1135 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1135 SCION Possible Symptoms
B1135 SCION Meaning
The airbag sensor assy center detects partial connection of connector. DTC B1135 is recorded when the airbag sensor assy center detects an open in the electrical connection check mechanism of the airbag sensor connector or in the airbag sensor circuit.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed,
it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in the accidental deployment of these modules, which increases the risk of serious personal injury or death.