B112D LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Window Defrost LED
- Rear Window Defrost LED harness is open or shorted
- Rear Window Defrost LED circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B112D LINCOLNCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B112D:15 Rear Window Defrost LED Circuit Short to Battery or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B112D LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B112D LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B112D LINCOLN MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Rear Window Defrost LED. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Rear Window Defrost LED is not to factory specifications.
B112D LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B112D LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals