B1128 - Driver Side Door Lock Switch Signal Error
B1128 Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Door Lock Switch
- Driver Side Door Lock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Door Lock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
How is the B1128 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1128 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1128 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1128 MeaningThe Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Door Lock Switch. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Door Lock Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1128 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals