B1127 HONDA - Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch Signal Error
B1127 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch
- Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
First diagnose B1127 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1127 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1127 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1127 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1127 HONDA MeaningThe Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Door Key Cylinder Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1127 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1127 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals