B1126 HONDA - Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B' Pulse Error
B1126 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B'
- Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
How do I fix code B1126 HONDA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1126 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1126 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1126 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1126 HONDA MeaningThe Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B'. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Power Window Motor 'B' is not to factory specifications.
B1126 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1126 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals