B1100 LEXUS Code - Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction
|B1100 LEXUS code possible causes
- Faulty Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction
- Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction harness is open or shorted
- Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1100 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1100 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1100 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1100 LEXUS code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|What is B1100 LEXUS code meaning?The Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction consists of an airbag sensor, safing sensor, drive circuit, diagnosis circuit, and ignition control, etc. It receives signals from the airbag sensor, judges whether or not the SRS must be activated, and detects a diagnosis system malfunction. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) B1100 is recorded when a malfunction is detected in the Center Airbag Sensor Assembly Malfunction.
|Need more information with the B1100 LEXUS code?Need more information on how to fix the B1100 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|Need help with a B1100 LEXUS code?Get the B1100 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.