B10F1 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Key-in-ignition switch
- Key-in-ignition switch harness is open or shorted
- Key-in-ignition switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
First diagnose B10F1 LINCOLN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B10F1 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10F1 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10F1 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10F1 LINCOLN MeaningThe chime can sound all the time as a result of a key-in-ignition warning chime concern or a headlamps on warning chime concern. The OBDII code sets if the Body Control Module (BCM) detects an open on the key-in-ignition switch input circuit or if the BCM detects ignition START, RUN/START or RUN/ACC inputs without the key-in-ignition input.
B10F1 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10F1 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals