B10EE - Condenser Fan Control Circuit Overcurrent
B10EE Possible Causes
- Faulty Condenser Fan Motor
- Condenser Fan Motor harness is open or shorted
- Condenser Fan Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)
Cost of diagnosing the B10EE code
The cost of diagnosing the B10EE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10EE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) monitors the Condenser Fan Motor. The TIPM sets the OBDII code when it detects an overcurrent condition on the Condenser Fan Control Output circuit.
B10EE Information for specific makes