B10EE Possible Causes
- Faulty Condenser Fan Motor
- Condenser Fan Motor harness is open or shorted
- Condenser Fan Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)
How do I fix code B10EE
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B10EE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10EE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10EE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10EE MeaningThe Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) monitors the Condenser Fan Motor. The TIPM sets the OBDII code when it detects an overcurrent condition on the Condenser Fan Control Output circuit.
B10EE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10EE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals