B10EC CHRYSLER - Blower Motor Control Circuit Over Current
B10EC CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Blower Motor Power Module
- Blower Motor Power Module harness is open or shorted
- Blower Motor Power Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty A/C Heater Control
Cost of diagnosing the B10EC CHRYSLER code
The cost of diagnosing the B10EC CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10EC CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10EC CHRYSLER Meaning
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the HVAC Module over the Can Bus. The PCM
detects that the Blower Motor Control circuit is above a maximum calibrated threshold.