B10EA FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Electric Booster Heater
- Electric Booster Heater harness is open or shorted
- Electric Booster Heater circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B10EA FORDCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B10EA:14 Positive Temperature Coefficient Heater: Circuit Short To Ground or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B10EA FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10EA FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10EA FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Electric Booster Heater. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects a short to voltage or ground on the heater control circuit.
B10EA FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10EA FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals