B10E9 Possible Causes
- Faulty Blower Motor Power Module
- Blower Motor Power Module harness is open or shorted
- Blower Motor Power Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty A/C Heater Control
Cost of diagnosing the B10E9 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10E9 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10E9 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10E9 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the HVAC Module over the Can Bus. The PCM detects that the Blower Motor Control circuit is below a minimum calibrated threshold.
B10E9 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10E9 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals