B10D3 - Right Front Lock Button Signal Stuck High
B10D3 Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Front Lock Button
- Right Front Lock Button harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Lock Button circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B10D3 code
The cost of diagnosing the B10D3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10D3 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module detects the right front lock sensor activated for more than 2 minutes.
B10D3 Information for specific makes