B10CA MERCURY - Left Rear Door Handle Antenna Circuit Intermittent
B10CA MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Door Handle Antenna
- Left Rear Door Handle Antenna harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Door Handle Antenna circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B10CA MERCURY code
The cost of diagnosing the B10CA MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10CA MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10CA MERCURY Meaning
The Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module detects an open, short to ground, or short to voltage from one of the circuits to the left front door IA antenna only after detecting vehicle speed.