B10C6 FORD - Exterior Trunk Antenna Circuit Intermittent
B10C6 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Exterior Trunk Antenna
- Exterior Trunk Antenna harness is open or shorted
- Exterior Trunk Antenna circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B10C6 FORD code
The cost of diagnosing the B10C6 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10C6 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10C6 FORD Meaning
The Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module detects an open, short to ground, or short to voltage from one of the liftgate IA antenna circuits.