B10C5 - Trunk Unlock Pull Switch Signal Stuck High
B10C5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Trunk Unlock Pull Switch
- Trunk Unlock Pull Switch harness is open or shorted
- Trunk Unlock Pull Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B10C5 code
The cost of diagnosing the B10C5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10C5 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module detects a short to ground from the liftgate release switch input circuit.
B10C5 Information for specific makes