B10C4 JEEP - Heated Steering Wheel Control Circuit Resistance Out Of Range
B10C4 JEEP Possible Causes
- Faulty Heated Steering Wheel (HSW)
- Faulty Clockspring
- Heated Steering Wheel harness is open or shorted
- Heated Steering Wheel circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
Cost of diagnosing the B10C4 JEEP code
The cost of diagnosing the B10C4 JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10C4 JEEP Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10C4 JEEP Meaning
The Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects current between 0.5 and 1.0 amp on the Heated Steering Wheel Feed circuit for more than two seconds when the output is turned on.