B10C1 MERCURY - Left Front Unlock Pull Switch Signal Stuck High
B10C1 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Unlock Pull Switch
- Left Front Unlock Pull Switch harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Unlock Pull Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B10C1 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10C1 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10C1 MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10C1 MERCURY MeaningThe Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module detects the left front unlock sensor activated for more than 5 minutes.
B10C1 MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10C1 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals