B10BD FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Multifunctional Switch
- Multifunctional Switch harness is open or shorted
- Multifunctional Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM)
B10BD FORD Tech NotesB10BD:11 Multifunctional Switch Circuit Short to Ground
B10BD:13 Multifunctional Switch Circuit Open
B10BD:23 Multifunctional Switch Signal Stuck Low
Cost of diagnosing the B10BD FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10BD FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10BD FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10BD FORD MeaningThe Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM) monitors the Multifunctional Switch. The FCDIM sets the OBDII code when the Multifunctional Switch is not to factory specifications.
B10BD FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10BD FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals