B10BD FORD - Multifunctional Switch
B10BD FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Multifunctional Switch
- Multifunctional Switch harness is open or shorted
- Multifunctional Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM)
How is the B10BD FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B10BD:13 Multifunctional Switch Circuit Open
B10BD:23 Multifunctional Switch Signal Stuck Low
What is the cost to diagnose the B10BD FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B10BD FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10BD FORD MeaningThe Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM) monitors the Multifunctional Switch. The FCDIM sets the OBDII code when the Multifunctional Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10BD FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals