B10B6 MERCURY - Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature No Sub Type Information
B10B6 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature Sensor
- Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
How is the B10B6 MERCURY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B10B6 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B10B6 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10B6 MERCURY MeaningThe Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module monitors the Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature Sensor. The HVAC Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Floor Air Discharge Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10B6 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals