B10AF Code - Blower Fan Relay Circuit
|B10AF code possible causes
- Faulty Blower Fan Relay
- Blower Fan Relay harness is open or shorted
- Blower Fan Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B10AF code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|B10AF code tech notesB10AF:13 Blower Fan Relay Circuit Open
B10AF:19 Blower Fan Relay Circuit Current Above Threshold
|What is the cost to diagnose the B10AF code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B10AF code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B10AF code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B10AF code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Blower Fan Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Blower Fan Relay is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B10AF code?Need more information on how to fix the B10AF code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B10AF code information for specific makes
- B10AF CHRYSLER Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF DODGE Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF FORD Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF JEEP Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF LINCOLN Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF MERCURY Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF RAM Right Blend Door Actuator Performance