B1098 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front or Rear Left Parking Position Light
- Front or Rear Left Parking Position Light harness is open or shorted
- Front or Rear Left Parking Position Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1098 LINCOLN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1098 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1098 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1098 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1098 LINCOLN MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Front or Rear Left Parking Position Light. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Front or Rear Left Parking Position Light is not to factory specifications.
B1098 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1098 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals