B108F MERCURY - Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch Signal Stuck Low
B108F MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch
- Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B108F MERCURY code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B108F MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B108F MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B108F MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B108F MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch is not to factory specifications.
B108F MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B108F MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals