B108F LINCOLN - Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch Signal Stuck Low
B108F LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch
- Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Cost of diagnosing the B108F LINCOLN code
The cost of diagnosing the B108F LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B108F LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B108F LINCOLN Meaning
The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Cabin Lock/Unlock Switch is not to factory specifications.