B1082 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Pre-Tensioner Right
- Front Pre-Tensioner Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Pre-Tensioner Right circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1082 INFINITI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1082 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1082 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1082 INFINITI Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1082 INFINITI MeaningIn the case of a frontal collision that exceeds specified impact level, the diagnosis sensor unit detects the deceleration caused by the collision. If restrains the passenger with seat belt easing the stress on passengers chest with load limiter.
The restraint system for front seat occupant consists of the pre-tensioner mechanism and load limiter mechanism.
B1082 INFINITI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1082 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.