B107D Possible Causes
- Liftgate alignment
- Faulty Power Liftgate/Trunk Sensor
- Power Liftgate/Trunk Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Power Liftgate/Trunk Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Power liftgate latch
- Faulty Power liftgate motor
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
Cost of diagnosing the B107D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B107D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B107D Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B107D MeaningWhen the power liftgate moves in the close direction, the Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the pinch strips and motor position sensor for obstacle detection. If the LTM detects an obstacle, it reverses the power liftgate. The LTM monitors the left and right pinch strips and if either pinch strip is pressed the LTM reverses the power liftgate. The LTM monitors the position sensor feedback for position and movement. If the LTM is unable to determine the liftgate position or the movement indicates an obstacle the LTM reverses the power liftgate. The LTM also monitors the power liftgate latch status once the liftgate closes to a secondary latch position. If the liftgate is unable to obtain a primary latch position the LTM aborts the power close.
B107D More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B107D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals