B1079 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Relay Control Module
- Relay Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Relay Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1079 HONDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1079 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1079 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1079 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1079 HONDA MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Daytime Running Lights Signal. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Daytime Running Lights Signal is not to factory specifications.
B1079 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1079 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals